“Saving 1 Girl At a Time” – Girls’ Club
Girls’ Club is not teaching girls about religion-we are teaching them about Jesus. How?
Through activities, games, and teachings we show them how to discover that God’s Word is fun! We teach lessons in valuable life skills from sportsmanship & integrity, to respect for authority and outreach. Most importantly, our Girls’ Club teaches each girl that Jesus loves her and wants a relationship with her.
Age ranges of our Girls’ Club include:
- Prims/”The Discovery Club: 1st & 2nd Grade
- Stars/”The Fun Club”: 3rd & 4th Grade
- Friends/”The Where You Belong Club” : 5th – 7th Grade
A few of our activities are:
- Fun Night/”Coins for Kids” : a nation wide fundraising activity where girls are encouraged to take part in giving to missions.
- Bake day & Bake sale: girls learn how to follow directions by learning how to bake, and work with others as part of a team. Pies, cookies and cakes are some of the few goodies that our girls learn how to make, and are sold the next day, after church service.
- Christmas Caroling: the girls, teachers and parents go to the hospital on Jackson Ave. and minister to the patients there by singing Christmas Carols.